Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Blogging Via Email

As this website is for news and updates about the company's undertakings. I will also use this space to give tips and ideas on how to make life easier and simplier.

People write blogs because: 1. They have all the time in the world, 2. people need to say things out loud (or in this case write out loud) and 3. it becomes an outlet to make a difference. As much as I want to make a difference in the world, I can only do as much as time permits. If you are into blogging and would like to venture into it, I have found two things that could make things easier, email-to-blog and Picasa.

The first one is fairly easy, you set up an email address that your blog server accepts and it gets published into your blog instantly. The second one involves a program that you can download at http://www.google.com called Picasa. Picasa is not only a great image / picture management program, but is a great tool to publish a picture into your blog.

My own personal blog (http://jonathanlouie.blogspot.com) where I share pictures and thoughts to my family all over the world is primarily updated using Picasa.

To those blogger out there, good luck and happy writing.

No comments: